SEO Consultant working with mid- to large-sized companies
I’ve been working in the SEO industry since 2013 and have managed on-going SEO campaigns for 100+ clients both locally and internationally.
I only take on clients that are a best fit for my services. They need to know the value of having SEO done to a high standard, from someone who lives and breathes this stuff.
For the beginning of a campaign, I tend to start with an SEO audit which covers best practice based on Google’s guidelines and how your site shapes up with respect to these.
Most of the time, I don’t have the capacity to take on new work. But please feel free to message me to find out my availabilities. I may know someone suitable, if I’m unable to help.
If you’re wanting to learn more about my work, here’s some recent links to articles I’ve written, webinars I’ve been featured on and various other resources:
- Australian Search Awards: 2019 Young Search Professional of the Year
- Grade.us: 2019 Top Local SEO Experts
- Search Engine Journal Ebook Contributor: 2020 SEO Trends According To The Experts
- Search Engine Land Helpful Tips: 2019 Helpful Tips From Our SEO Community
- Melbourne SEO Meetup: How to Optimise for Featured Snippets
- Search Marketing Summit: Latest in Local: Google Features & Strategies for Higher Rankings
- Search Engine Land: Could Chrome’s targetText functionality have uses beyond Featured Snippets on desktop?
- Search Engine Journal: How to Make the Most of Video Timestamp Results in Google Search
- Search Engine Land: Google’s solution to search results dominated by FAQ Schema
- Search Engine Land: Beyond conventional SEO: Unravelling the mystery of the organic product carousel
- Search Engine Journal: How to Deal with a New Client That’s Violating Google’s Guidelines
- Search Engine Land: What do the symbols mean in Google’s Map Pack and Local Finder?
- Search Engine Land: Content structure and structured data: Will they impact featured snippets?
- Search Engine Journal: 10 New Local Search Features You Should Be Using