I’m an SEO Consultant servicing mid- to large-sized companies
I’ve been working in the SEO industry since 2013 and have managed on-going SEO campaigns for 100+ clients across the globe.
I only take on clients that are a best fit for my services. They need to know the value of having SEO done to a high standard, from someone who lives and breathes this stuff.
For the beginning of a campaign, I tend to kick things off with an SEO audit which covers best practice based on Google’s guidelines and how your site shapes up with respect to these.
If you’re wanting to learn more about my work, here’s some links to recent podcast interviews, events I’ve spoken at and webinars presented on, along with articles I’ve written for SEL & SEJ:
- Now The Future: SEO Strategies from a Senior SEO Specialist
- In Search SEO: How You Can Leverage Google’s Local SERP Features
- Search Marketing Summit: Latest in Local: Google Features & Strategies for Higher Rankings
- Melbourne SEO Meetup: How to Optimise for Featured Snippets
- Search Engine Journal: 10 New Local Search Features You Should Be Using
- Search Engine Land: Content structure and structured data: Will they impact featured snippets?
- Search Engine Land: What do the symbols mean in Google’s Map Pack and Local Finder?
- Search Engine Journal: How to Deal with a New Client That’s Violating Google’s Guidelines
- Search Engine Land: Beyond conventional SEO: Unravelling the mystery of the organic product carousel