Learn about my experience and achievements
I’ve been working in the SEO industry since 2013 and have managed on-going SEO campaigns for 100+ clients both locally and internationally.
I only take on clients that are a best fit for my services. They need to know the value of having SEO done to a high standard, from someone who lives and breathes this stuff.
For the beginning of a campaign, I tend to start with an SEO audit which covers best practice based on Google’s guidelines and how your site shapes up with respect to these.
Most of the time, I don’t have the capacity to take on new work. But please feel free to message me to find out my availabilities. I may know someone suitable, if I’m unable to help.
If you’re wanting to learn more about my work, here’s some recent links to articles I’ve written, webinars I’ve been featured on and various other resources:
- Australian Search Awards: 2019 Young Search Professional of the Year
- Search Engine Journal: Top SEO Experts to Follow in 2021
- Moz Top 10: Ranked #1 in the March 2020 Ed.
- Grade.us: Top Local SEO Experts
- Sitebulb: Schema & Rich Result People to Follow
- SparkToro Trending: Ranked #1 for June 5th, 2020
- Search Engine Journal: 2nd Most Viewed Article, August 2020
- Advanced Web Ranking Contributor: The Anatomy of a Google Search Results Page
- Search Engine Journal Ebook Contributor: SEO Trends According To The Experts
- Search Engine Land Helpful Tips: Helpful Tips From Our SEO Community
- Whitespark Local Search Summit: SEO Exploration: Google Features To Stand Out From The (Local) Pack
- BrightonSEO Science of Search Summit: Google Featured Snippet Filtering: New Research & Identifying When You’ve Been Filtered
- Melbourne SEO Meetup: State of Featured Snippets and Important SEO Insights for 2020
- Search Marketing Summit: Latest in Local: Google Features & Strategies for Higher Rankings
- Melbourne SEO Meetup: How to Optimise for Featured Snippets
Webinars & Interviews:
- Crawling Mondays: How to Become a Successful Independent or Freelance SEO Consultant
- Moz: The State of Local SEO: Experts Weigh in on Industry-Specific Tactics
- SEMrush: Google Featured Snippets, the Discover Feed and More Must-Know SEO Insights
- ContentKing: The State of Featured Snippets in 2020 w/Brodie Clark
- SEMrush: 5 Focus Areas for Local SEO in 2019
- SEMrush: Practical SEO Audits for WordPress
- Moz: 6 Common Google SERP Feature Misconceptions in SEO
- Search Engine Journal: Web Stories WordPress Plugin: 9 Must-Know SEO Tips
- Search Engine Land: Some Featured Snippets May Not Appear As The Top Organic Result
- Search Engine Journal: Google Discover: An Image Could Be Worth 1,000 Clicks [Case Study]
- Moz: The Dirty Little Featured Snippet Secret: Where Humans Rely on Algorithmic Intervention [Case Study]
- Search Engine Land: Could Chrome’s targetText functionality have uses beyond Featured Snippets on desktop?
- Search Engine Journal: How to Make the Most of Video Timestamp Results in Google Search
- Search Engine Land: Google’s solution to search results dominated by FAQ Schema
- Search Engine Land: Beyond conventional SEO: Unravelling the mystery of the organic product carousel
- Search Engine Journal: How to Deal with a New Client That’s Violating Google’s Guidelines
- Search Engine Land: What do the symbols mean in Google’s Map Pack and Local Finder?
- Search Engine Land: Content structure and structured data: Will they impact featured snippets?
- Search Engine Journal: 10 New Local Search Features You Should Be Using