Who is Brodie Clark?
Brodie Clark is an independent SEO and organic growth consultant based in Melbourne, Australia. As Australia’s best-known name in the field of Search Engine Optimisation, Brodie regularly consults with clients globally.
With over a decade of experience working in SEO, Brodie has worked at leading SEO agencies within Australia in senior roles prior to making the move to full-time consulting under Brodie Clark Consulting pty ltd at the beginning of 2019.
When working with clients, Brodie’s philosophy involves always having Google’s guidelines in mind and ensuring transparency, integrity and efficiency. Each client interaction is of high importance and has contributed to Brodie’s reputation in the SEO industry.
While Brodie is a sole operator when it comes to SEO implementation, his business itself is supported by valued partners such as Murbu (Designer), CFOWorx (Accounting & Advisory), and Jonathan Bird Consulting (Developer).
Brodie is known for working with large-scale site globally, in particular SEO for marketplaces, eCommerce sites, news publishers, FinTech brands, and more. If you’re wanting to learn more about Brodie’s work, here’s some links to articles written, webinars featured on and various other resources:
- Australian Search Awards: 2019 Young Search Professional of the Year
- SEO.ai: Global SEO Frontrunners of 2023
- Semrush Blog: 17 Best SEO Blogs & Bloggers to Follow in 2023
- Siege Media: The 20 Best Enterprise SEO Consultants to Work With in 2023
- Geekflare: 21 Must-Follow SEO Influencers on Twitter to Stay Up-to-Date
- LongShot: Follow these Top 100 SEO Experts to Master your SEO Game
- Search Engine Roundtable: Top 8 Cited in SEO for 2022
- Search Engine Roundtable: Top 8 Cited in SEO for 2021
- Grade.us: Top Local SEO Experts
- Sitebulb: Schema & Rich Result People to Follow
- Search Engine Journal: Top SEO Experts to Follow in 2021
- Business Insider: Caught between Microsoft’s and Google’s search war, the ad industry grapples with a ‘exciting and terrifying’ new reality
- TechRadar: SEO industry raises concern after Google quietly published AI web stories
- Android Police: Celebrity search results on Google may soon look very different
- 9to5Google: Google Search testing ‘Quick Read’ label for brief articles
- Android Central: Google Search is testing multiple Featured Snippets to save you wasted clicks
- SMX Advanced: Overtime live Q&A – Help! SERP features are taking over my organic results
- Whitespark Local Search Summit: SEO Exploration: Google Features To Stand Out From The (Local) Pack
- BrightonSEO Science of Search Summit: Google Featured Snippet Filtering: New Research & Identifying When You’ve Been Filtered
- Melbourne SEO Meetup: State of Featured Snippets and Important SEO Insights for 2020
- Search Marketing Summit: Latest in Local: Google Features & Strategies for Higher Rankings
- Melbourne SEO Meetup: How to Optimise for Featured Snippets
- Content and Conversation: SEO Strategies for International Expansion w/ Brodie Clark
- Similarweb: Content and SEO Trends That Matter in 2022 – 10 Experts Weigh in
- Crawling Mondays: How to Become a Successful Independent or Freelance SEO Consultant
- Moz: The State of Local SEO: Experts Weigh in on Industry-Specific Tactics
- SEMrush: Google Featured Snippets, the Discover Feed and More Must-Know SEO Insights
- ContentKing: The State of Featured Snippets in 2020 w/Brodie Clark
- SEMrush: 5 Focus Areas for Local SEO in 2019
- SEMrush: Practical SEO Audits for WordPress
- Search Engine Land: New Bing is mind-blowingly fast and better than I expected
- Moz: 6 Common Google SERP Feature Misconceptions in SEO
- Search Engine Journal: Web Stories WordPress Plugin: 9 Must-Know SEO Tips
- Search Engine Land: Some Featured Snippets May Not Appear As The Top Organic Result
- Search Engine Journal: Google Discover: An Image Could Be Worth 1,000 Clicks [Case Study]
- Moz: The Dirty Little Featured Snippet Secret: Where Humans Rely on Algorithmic Intervention [Case Study]
- Search Engine Land: Could Chrome’s targetText functionality have uses beyond Featured Snippets on desktop?
- Search Engine Journal: How to Make the Most of Video Timestamp Results in Google Search
- Search Engine Land: Google’s solution to search results dominated by FAQ Schema
- Search Engine Land: Beyond conventional SEO: Unravelling the mystery of the organic product carousel
- Search Engine Journal: How to Deal with a New Client That’s Violating Google’s Guidelines
- Search Engine Land: What do the symbols mean in Google’s Map Pack and Local Finder?
- Search Engine Land: Content structure and structured data: Will they impact featured snippets?
- Search Engine Journal: 10 New Local Search Features You Should Be Using
Webinars & Interviews: